World’s Biggest Productions Ltd (WBP) is committed to protecting your privacy and data. We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
WHO WE ARE
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You give us your information when you buy a ticket online via our website; or by communicating with us. We also keep your details when you sign up to receive emails from us. We also use a data capture application, which will log any information you enter on our checkout field if you don’t complete the transaction.
The information we hold about you may include:
- Your name
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Purchase history
- Billing address information
- Your preferences for how we communicate with you about our activities
We maintain a record of your transaction history, but we never store your payment card number (although we keep a note of the last four digits to help us identify transactions). We keep a record of the emails we send you, and we may track whether you receive or open them so we can make sure we are sending you the most relevant information. We may then track any subsequent actions online, such as buying a ticket.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
This information, alongside your purchase history, is used to select and inform you of other relevant events or activities we think may be of interest to you.
We use your data to:
- Provide you with the show tickets or respond to information you have asked for
- Contact you if there are any important changes to your booking
- Administer your ticket purchase
- Keep a record of your relationship with us
- Ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted
- Occasionally undertake customer research to help us understand how we can improve our services or information
- Tell you about changes in our services or new services, or events that we think you’ll find of interest
If you do not want to receive information by post or email about events, you have the option to change any of your contact preferences at any time by contacting us via the contact details at the end of this policy.
For data related to a booking, we will keep your data for three years – after that time, if you have not made another booking, we will anonymise the data and keep it only for statistical and analytical purposes.
We will not share any of your personal details with any other third parties without your agreement, unless required in order to fulfil our contract with you, or allowed by law (for instance, if a safeguarding issue arises). In general, the third-party providers used by us to fulfil our contract with you will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. These providers include the venues our shows are presented in, other database software suppliers, email distribution service and mailing house. We have agreements in place with each to ensure that your data is secure at all times, and cannot be accessed or used for any other purpose. Your personal data is never sold on to any other agencies or companies.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of other organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
GIVING YOU CONTROL
Unless you ask us not to, we will tell you about current or future shows or events. You can opt out from these communications at any time – every email, or post sent to you, will tell you how to do this. If you have opted out of marketing communications, we may still get in touch with you regarding your booking. For example we may email you to give you important information about the show you’ve booked for with any changes that affect you (like a performance being cancelled).
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE
Your personal data will be held and processed on WBP’s systems. Where possible we aim to keep a single record for each customer. Your data is always held securely. Access to customer information is strictly controlled. It is held in the UK and the processes are EU compliant. We may need to disclose your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of personal information held about you (which we will provide within one month of the date of request, free of charge, unless the request is repetitive, unfounded or excessive)
- The right to request that inaccuracies be corrected
- The right to request us to stop processing your personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (by calling 0303 123 1113, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The right to have your data erased (which we will do within one month of the date of request)
Please contact us if you have any questions about this policy, or wish to be removed from any communications or data processing activities:
- Email us: email@example.com
- Or write to us at: World’s Biggest Productions Ltd., 18 Birchdale, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL6 7JA.
Last updated 5th August 2022