WORLD’S BIGGEST PRODUCTIONS LTD (WBP) – TERMS & CONDITIONS
WBP sells all tickets as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, artists, venues or producers of an event (referred to as a “Promoter”) on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle WBP or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in our refund terms below.
- If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
- To prevent fraud and protect WBP and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform WBP of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Whilst we allocate specific seats to you we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- Tickets will be despatched to you by email. It is not our responsibility to check that tickets have been received, therefore it relies on you entering the correct email address when ordering.
- It can be common for misspelled email addresses to be entered when ordering, so if you miss the event due to this mistake on your part, we cannot be considered liable for your tickets not being delivered.
- If you find you have not received your tickets via email, get in touch and we will look into resolving the issue.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- Once tickets have been purchased, we will not issue refunds if a customer has made an error in the date they booked.
- We will, however, try our best to exchange the tickets for the show date and time that was desired. In some cases this may involve an extra charge if the only available alternative tickets are in a higher price bracket to those originally purchased.
- If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
- the tickets have been sent to an email address different to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, but replacement tickets are not provided; or
- your tickets are not despatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. WBP cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If a Promoter cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or cast and confirms this to WBP, WBP will try to inform you. This will usually be contact by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Promoter will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Promoter you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with all the terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
Attending an event
- WBP has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
- WBP will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the Promoter or venue operator via the box office or their website.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but the Promoter or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- We may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, coach operators and others as necessary only for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- WBP cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters and venue operators). However, WBP does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than WBP, you and, as WBP contracts as the Promoter’s agent, the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and WBP are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any other questions, please contact WBP using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org